Are you a creative and talented developer who works hard to ship code early and often? Then, join our company and discover for yourself on the big career opportunity that you have been looking for!!
- The Software Engineer, UX/UI is a hands on developer specializing in user interface implementation for both web and mobile web applications.
- As an Engineer in the Emerging Payments Technology team, you will be responsible for implementing the user interface requirements across multiple products, services, and devices.
- Working within an Agile development methodology, you will collaborate with other engineers and work closely with the team technical lead to deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers.
- In addition you’ll have the opportunity to work with new frameworks and technologies, assist with prototyping and proof of concepts, participate in code reviews, and help ensure a high level of code quality from the team.
- 1-3 years of experience as a front end developer.
- Must have excellent knowledge of user experience principles and technique.
- Experience in UI design and development.
- Strong visual or interaction design skills.
- Good knowledge of Visual Design tools like Photoshop, fireworks.
- Design and Develop responsive interfaces.
- Good understanding of current design trends and guidelines for both mobile and web and be able to create seamless experiences across all platforms.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standards.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Candidate must be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Knowledge and understanding of server side technologies and how they interact with the front-end.